Known About Kamagra Gold 50 mg
Men with erectile dysfunction and other sexual health issues are typically treated with Kamagra Gold 50 Mg medication. Impotence is another name for erectile dysfunction. These pills provide a 50 mg dosage of the medication sildenafil citrate. This medicine is a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor.
How to Take Kamagra Gold 50 mg ?
The patient should swallow the tablet whole with a lot of water and you are not supposed to crush or chew or break it. Be sure to abide by any further directions your consulting medical professionals may have given you.
Kamagra Gold 50 Mg medicine requires at least 30 minutes to one hour to start showing its effects so take it about an hour or so before indulging in sexual activities.
How Does Kamagra Gold 50 mg Work to Treat ED?
As stated above this medicine works by selectively inhibiting the actions of the enzyme phosphodiesterase 5. It does so because this specific enzyme lessens the blood’s production of nitric oxide and the hormone cGMP. These two work to increase the flow of blood to the corpus cavernosal and the surrounding areas.
Thus, they are both very necessary to increase the blood flow and it is achieved by relaxing the blood vessels. This helps in getting a better erection. Kamagra medicine requires sexual stimulation to work so it is very important to note that the patients who do not have a sex urge will not be able to gain any benefits from this medicine.
Uses and Benefits of Kamagra Gold 50 mg
This medicine has found itself useful for the treatment of various problems like-
- Erectile dysfunction or impotence
- Kamagra Gold 50 Mg drug has even become the drug of choice for treating pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Motion sicknesses- as symptomatic relief
- When used as an aphrodisiac, it can improve men’s sexual experiences.
- When used as behavioral therapy, it can help men who are stressed out about their sexual performance.
- Premature ejaculation may also be treated with this medication.
- The benefits of Kamagra Gold 50 Mg medication include:
- Kamagra Gold 50 Mg medicine is safe for use in men as it has gone through strict scrutiny during manufacturing and Its effects and reviews have been carefully monitored post-marketing.
- Most of the side effects of this medicine can be dealt with easily and some of them go away after some time as the body gets used to the drug
- As long as the patient continues to follow the dosage schedule given by the doctor he is very less likely to get Priapism.
Dosage of Kamagra Gold 50 mg
The dosage of this medicine should only be decided by a certified doctor and it is done based on the severity of the presenting symptoms of the patient and the pharmacological response of the patient to the medication only after careful consideration, the most suitable dosage is prescribed. So it is important that you properly follow the given schedule and do not change it according to your own will.for more powerfil dosage try Kamagra Gold 100mg, Kamagra Chewable 100 Mg, Kamagra 100 Mg, Kamagra Polo chewable 100 Mg
Kamagra Gold 50 Mg medication can be used whenever you want before engaging in sexual activity. However, if it is almost time for the next dose, skip it and continue with the regular dosing schedule. Do not overdose or double the dose ever to compensate for the forgotten one, this can lead to toxicity and it can be very harmful to you.
If you use too much of this medication, harmful side effects like hot flushes, protracted painful erections, panting, etc. may appear. If it does, you need to get medical help right away. It can cause priapism which is prolonged painful erections that last for 4 to 6 hours.
To keep the medication safe from heat, direct sunlight, and humidity, store it somewhere cold, dark, and dry. Put it in a clean place at room temperature or a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius. Additionally, keep it out of the reach of your children and pets because they could mistakenly swallow it or harm it.
Kamagra Gold 50 Mg medicine has generally received positive views from its patients and the doctors as well and the patient can use it without any doubts
Ajanta pharma limited is the company that manufactures Kamagra tablets. Its working offices are set up in many places all over the country. They are popular sellers and exporters of various pharmaceutical drugs.
Patients can easily procure this medicine from any offline and online store. Shopping for drugs online is comparatively better because of the comfortable experience, cheaper price, and maintenance of privacy.
The main harmful drug interactions of this medicine are with alpha-blockers, Amlodipine, Ritonavir, and other CYP3A4 inhibitors and nitrates.
Side Effects of Kamagra Gold 50 mg
- vision impairment
- and chest and bone pain
- Cold sweat
- Cool and pale skin
- Impairment of concentration
- Inhibition of blue-green color discrimination
- Dryness of the mouth
- Mental depression
Warnings and Precautions
- This medicine can have several negative effects on the eyes like it can cause impairment of blue-green color discrimination, it can affect the normal vision, it can cause Ischaemic nonarteritic retinopathy, it is harmful to the patients with retinitis pigmentosa and glaucoma, it can even cause bleeding in the eyes, etc
- On the ears, the negative effects of this medicine can be a partial or complete loss of hearing capacity, the sensation of ringing in the ears, bleeding from the ears, etc
- This medication may result in gastrointestinal bleeding, hemoptysis, cerebral hemorrhage, the development of a local hematoma, and other bleeding disorders.
- Do not take nitrates within 24 hours of using this medicine because it causes dangerous lowering of blood pressure. It can gradually develop into myocardial ischemia and even heart attack.
- In case of a hypersensitivity reaction, symptoms like dyspepsia, abnormal vision, headache, myalgia, and rashes can occur in the patients. So those who are allergic to it should find this to be a clear indication that they need to stop using this medicine.
- This medicine is not safe for using patients with pulmonary edema.
- The only guys who should use this medication are those who are between the ages of 18 and 65. It is not recommended for usage in women or children.
- It is important to give a proper medical history to your doctor and to inform him about all your pre-existing health problems and medicinal schedules including your health supplements, vitamins, and herbal medicines. This is important to avoid any unwanted drug interaction and to maintain the safety of the medicine.
- Although this medicine is mostly safe for use in patients with liver problems, they should not use this medicine before getting it prescribed.
- This medicine can cause some serious complications in patients with kidney disorders and they should use it only After getting it recommended from their doctor.
- When using this medication, avoid eating fatty or greasy foods because they may prevent the drug’s proper absorption.
- If this medication makes you feel dizzy or disoriented do not drive after taking this medicine to avoid accidents.
- Do not consume alcohol along with this medicine because it can cause hypotension and it may worsen the problems of dizziness.