About Tadalista Super Active 20 mg
Tadalista Super Active 20 mg is one of the fastest ways to treat erectile dysfunction for men. The purpose of this medicine is to fight against impotence. But never think about buying this drug without permission from a doctor. Before taking this medicine, a proper diagnosis is required to know whether your body can take this medication.
For this, patients must tell the doctor about their past health history, like cardiovascular issues, high blood pressure, thyroid, and eye problems. Additionally, they have to discuss their genetic issues and give the list of medicines taken.
Before taking this medicine, patients should know that it can only reduce symptoms of ED. Only when the couple is sexually stimulated does this drug work. Otherwise, taking this medication won’t help you get sexy.
Tadalista Super Active 20 mg Composition
Tadalafil is the active component that is the fundamental thing used for producing this drug. This medicine comes from the family of PDE5 inhibitors.
Manufacturer of Tadalista Super Active 20 mg
The Vadodara-based drug and pharmaceutical establishment Fortune healthcare private limited has taken responsibility for producing this drug.
Uses of Tadalista Super Active 20 mg
Many men cannot erect successfully, so their partner remains dissatisfied sexually. These kinds of people suffer from the problem of soft and short erections. They can take this medication to lessen this issue. This drug helps them cure this issue by allowing them to prolonged and stiff erections. Apart from it, this medicine also assists in overcoming the problem of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
How Does Tadalista Super Active 20 mg Work?
The PDE5 enzyme is liable for a failed erection due to an inadequate blood supply in the penis. But this medicine allows the bloodstream in the genitals area by relaxing blood vessel muscles and helps store cGMP in the penis.
How to Take Tadalista Super Active 20 mg?
Tadalista Super Active medication can readily be absorbed into the body because it is accessible in gel form. After taking this medication, it becomes very effective within 20-30 minutes. Take it at least 30-60 minutes before physical intercourse with your partner.
Patients must give up harmful behaviors like smoking and binge drinking while receiving treatment. Patients can take this medicine with light food or on an empty stomach. They can take only one pill within 24 hours. Patients can easily swallow this medicine along with water.
Patients are entitled to take only a limited amount of medicine, adhering to the guidance of a doctor. Initially, a doctor tries to give a low amount of medicine, like Tadalista 2.5 mg or 5mg. If, after giving this, they feel to give a higher dose, only then they can give it. Otherwise, patients have no right to choose the dosage of medicine.
Doctors prescribe doses based on various factors like age and the seriousness of the problem. If you ever feel that taking a larger dose can cure your problem fast, you may be the victim of severe side effects like infertility, swelling, numbness, and trouble breathing.
Other Dosages of Tadalista Super Active 20 mg
What If I Skip a Dose?
Patients do not need to take this medicine daily. Take it whenever you want to appreciate your partner’s physical intimacy. But you have to be particular about taking your medicine whenever it is.
But if you fail to take your assigned dose on time, take it whenever feasible. But if the time of taking the new dose is very close, choose only the new dose instead of the old one.
Side-Effects of Tadalista Super Active 20 mg
- Pain in urination
- Excruciating and extended penetration
- Chest pain
- Trouble breathing
- Allergic reaction
- Sore throat
- Mouth ulcers
Drug Interactions of Tadalista Super Active 20 mg
- Patients advised to consume alpha-blockers like doxazosin, and tamsulosin for treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia, should not consume this medicine concomitantly. Otherwise, they experience an abrupt fall in blood pressure.
- Those patients who are suggested to take macrolide antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin should not consume this drug.
- If patients are suggested to consume the blood-thinning medicine warfarin, they should not consume this drug.
- While under the influence of medicine, you cannot eat fatty foods. As greasy meals delay the performance of this medicine for taking time to be absorbed in the body. Apart from this, patients should not consume grapefruit juice to eliminate the effect of this drug due to the presence of the CYP3A4 enzyme in this liquid.
- While taking this medicine, patients should not drive a car or operate any machine needing attention. As this drug is responsible for drowsiness.
- While under medicine, patients have to be cautious while having sex with their partners. As this drug cannot prohibit women from getting pregnant. It cannot restrict a couple from being infected with sexually transmitted diseases like HIV or syphilis. So to avert unwanted pregnancy, be prepared with all your necessary precautions.
How to Store?
This drug should be conserved in cold, clean, and dark places. Never keep it in the bathroom. This medicine is easily soluble in water. It should be preserved away from sunlight, heat, and moisture for this. It should be kept between 15 and 30 °C in storage. Women, animals, and children should not take this medication.
Patients between 18-64 years old are permitted to take this drug. Even if they experience the same symptoms, never persuade someone else to use this medication without a prescription. You have to take this medicine until the doctor tells you to quit. For this, you cannot stop taking this medicine abruptly.